Owner, President, I2S Advantage
Kathleen Turner serves as founder and President of i2S Advantage. i2S is committed to helping companies turn consumer and shopper insights into strategies and innovations that drive growth.
Kathleen contributes over three decades of experience in consumer and shopper insights, brand management, strategy and innovations for a number of wide ranging industries including: Consumer Package Goods, Retail, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Restaurants, Legal, Technology, Communications, Financial Services, and many others.
Ms. Turner’s contributions in insights, innovation and strategy resulted in product growth and new revenue streams for internationally recognized clients such as: Alcon Laboratories, American Airlines, Andrew Jergens Company, Bayer, Frito-Lay, Coca-Cola, Hallmark, Planters LifeSavers, McKinsey & Co., Mutual of Omaha, Ernst & Young and many more.
Awards and Recognition
- American Hospital Association – Touchstone Award
- Legal Marketing Association – Your Honor Award
- Internet Marketing – Platinum Award
Professional Memberships and Association Leadership
- American Marketing Association (Speaker Chairman, President, National Conference Committee)
- Qualitative Research Consultants Association (speaker)
- Legal Marketers Association (Research and Strategies Committees),
- Guest lecturer SMU and UTD, Creative Education Foundation, Creative Problem Solving Institute, Innovations Leaders Conference
- DFW Hospital Council (Board)
- Corporate Executive Board, Market Research, Corporate Strategies
- Master in Business Administration, magna cum laude, University of Dallas, Dallas, Texas (Sigma Iota Epsilon, President of Capstone class)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, magna cum laude, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, (Phi Beta Kappa, PsiChi, President of Psychology Club)
- Creative Problem Solving Institute, Creative Education Foundation, SUNY, Buffalo, New York
- Alternative Dispute Resolution, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas